CRUZEIRO – RÉGUA – BARCA D’ALVA – RÉGUA (Subida)
Descubra o Douro em um cruzeiro encantador!
De Régua a Barca d’Alva desfrute de um almoço regional, enquanto admira o vale.
What to expect from this experience
- Boarding at Régua Quay
- Start of the Cruise with destination to Barca d’Alva
- Breakfast served on board
- Ascend Bagaúste Dam (elevation difference of 27 meters)
- Ascend Valeira Dam (elevation difference of 32 meters)
- Port Wine and lunch served on board
- Ascend Pocinho Dam (elevation difference of 20 meters)
- Arrival at Barca D’Alva | Transfer to Pocinho Station
- Journey with destination to Régua*
- Arrival at Régua Station
- End of our services
What is included
- Typically Portuguese lunch on board
- Beverages throughout the journey
- Kid-friendly dishes Ship with accessible facilities and restroom
- Onboard assistants with multilingual support
- Liability and personal accident insurance included with trip purchase
Children aged 0 to 3: Free of charge.
Children aged 4 to 12: 50% discount, when accompanied by an adult.
Minimum number of participants: 30
Dates of operation: Monday to Friday in October
Peso da Régua, Vila Real, Portugal
Coordinates: 41.163704, -7.787582Open GPS