Cruise Porto – Régua – Porto (Upstream by boat) | Barcadouro
What to expect from this experience
Take a wonderful one-day wine cruise, departing from Porto and heading to Régua with Barcadouro.
On this Porto – Régua – Porto cruise up the Douro, you’ll start the day with an exquisite breakfast to wake you up on a tour that will be as engaging as it is tasty!
Along the way up, from Porto to Régua, you will enjoy a breathtaking view of the Douro, where wines and the river make an enthralling combination.
In the middle of the trip, you will be served a memorable lunch, this is where you will have the pleasure of a good wine and a good table.
Be sure to enjoy this opportunity at the best guaranteed price on Douro cruises through the Wine Tour Experience.
⇒ 08:00: Check-in for Boarding at Vila Nova de Gaia Pier
Breakfast served on board
Crestuma-Lever Dam (height difference of 14.10 m)
Carrapatelo dam (35 m drop)
Lunch served on board
14:45: Arrival at Cais da Régua and disembark
4:30 pm: Arrival at Régua Pier
Departure to Vila Nova de Gaia by bus (included)
6:30 pm: Vila Nova de Gaia Pier (Arrival)
What is included
- Breakfast served immediately after boarding
- Typical Portuguese lunch on board, including drinks and desserts
- Drinks along the trip
- Dishes suitable for childrenShip with accessible facilities and WC
- On-board assistants with multilingual support
- Civil liability and personal accident insurance included in the purchase of the trip
Payment for the reservation is required to guarantee the cruise on the desired date.
The customer will receive their travel ticket by email after payment confirmation.
Children up to 3 years old have a 100% discount and children from 4 to 12 years old have a 50% discount.
The travel ticket must be shown at check-in, in digital or printed format.
In the event of unavailability of taking the cruise booked by the partner, for various reasons, the amount will be refunded in full to the customer.
Minimum of Participants
All Cruises are subject to a minimum number of participants defined by the partner. If the number of participants is insufficient, the partner reserves the right to cancel the cruise, returning the amounts already paid to the customers, without being obliged to pay any additional compensation.
Partner reserves the right to cancel any cruise or program by:
1. lack of a minimum number of participants; 2. for facts beyond its control, such as: bad weather conditions and unfavorable navigability; breakdowns in navigation locks, breakdown or damage to vessels, unforeseen delays, among others. 3. Non-compliance with third-party services, namely strikes, unavailability of accommodation and contracted means of transport.
In the circumstances indicated in 1., 2. and 3., the customer may choose to refund the amounts already paid or accept another cruise suggested by the partner, with the respective price variation.
The cancellation of any reservation by the customer requires him to pay 15%, 30%, 75% or 100% of the total price of the cruise, depending on whether the cancellation is made 30, 15, 7, 3 or less days in advance of the cruise start date. Additionally, the customer will be charged all expenses and charges borne by the partner with bank expenses, transport, hotels or any other non-refundable charges.